Labour Relations Communications
The court of public opinion matters. And the way your motives and efforts are communicated to audiences inside and outside your organization can help deliver better labour relations outcomes – especially in the case of labour disputes.
StrategyCorp can help lead your organization through its labour challenges as a partner alongside your legal, labour relations, and executive teams.
We bring to bear a full array of communications tools to our industry leading Labour Relations Communications Practice – including the integration of digital public relations tools.
Our job is to help you achieve the labour relations goals you’ve set. We work with our clients to build and execute communications campaigns that are designed to help enhance your labour relations strategy and create the conditions for success. This includes:
- creating communications approaches that enhance your labour relations strategy
- research to inform strategic decision making and messaging
- print, digital, and multimedia communications material development
- media relations and managing print, radio, TV, online, and social media
- providing ongoing strategic guidance to your organization’s leadership team on how to engage with your audiences
- Comprehensive, integrated Communications strategy development that positions your organization for success, and helps you educate, inform and persuade the audiences that matter to you
- Proven engagement techniques to drive positive and factual messages – using traditional, digital, and social media tools
- Informed by political insight and experience from both the public and private sectors, strategic guidance helping you interact with key stakeholders – including governments