We’re always looking for strong candidates for our internship program.
StrategyCorp interns get to work, learn and gain useful skills in each of our focus areas: public affairs, strategic communications and management consulting. Positions are offered in our Toronto and Ottawa offices three times a year, in January, April and September.
We’re looking for:
- recent university graduates in political science, public administration, law, communications, business administration, or similar areas of study
- people with energy, curiosity and an enthusiasm for throwing their best ideas at tough problems
- self-starters looking to get a handle on the business of consulting
- an exciting hands-on experience working alongside a sharp, collaborative team delivering top-notch insights and solutions for our clients
- four-month paid positions with competitive wages
We’re also open to applications from university students in co-operative education programs in many fields of study.
Interested in working with great people to make a real difference? Provide your CV, a sample of your written work, two current references along with when you would be available to start and whether you’d be available for our Toronto or Ottawa offices. Please complete the application form below.