At StrategyCorp, we recognize the vital role of mothers in educating children. The HIPPY program empowers mothers to deliver education to their kids during early childhood. HIPPY leverages the relationship between a mother and her child to help children successfully transition from their home environment into the Canadian school system.
This year, in honour of mothers everywhere; we’re sponsoring the Because Mothers Matter awards in Ottawa on May 16th. This year’s honourees include Madame Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, Mayssa Haj Ali, a refugee mother from HIPPY Ottawa and Tracy Joseph an Aboriginal HIPPY mother from Vancouver.
A big thank you to all the moms out there for their ongoing love and support. Here are a few more reasons #WhyMothersMatter to StrategyCorp:
- My late mother, Mary Ann Duffy. She was everything to me, of course, and more. Taught me feminism, parenting, teaching, storytelling. Matters every minute of my life.
#WhyMothersMatter – John Duffy, Principal
- Because they teach us empathy, compassion and patience
#WhyMothersMatter – Emily Naddaf, Associate
- Because they get us up early on vacation.
#WhyMothersMatter – Andrew Steele, Vice President
- Because they help us make good decisions
#WhyMothersMatter – Danya Vered, Manager
- Because: Mom’s apple pie
#WhyMothersMatter – StrategyCorp
- Because their love is an unconditional infinite emotion like no other
#WhyMothersMatter – Tania Anderson, Office Manager
- Because being a mother takes incredible strength, patience, and warmth
#WhyMothersMatter – Eva Oloumi, Director
- Because they are there for you, even when no one else is. – Steve Demelo, Designer
Please consider making a donation at www.canadahelps.org