Political experts say Canadians don’t have the same tolerance for racism and bigotry as in the United States, but they also say Donald Trump has changed political campaigning rules. John Duffy, founder of public affairs and communications firm StrategyCorp, who was an adviser to former Liberal prime minister Paul Martin, said Mr. Trump’s election will encourage more politicians to tap into “national populism” as a means of winning votes.
- Former Ontario Assistant Deputy Minister, Gabriel Sékaly, joins StrategyCorp as Senior Advisor
- Scheer Aims to Present Unified Front in Conservative Shadow Cabinet Shuffle
- Prime Minister shuffles Cabinet to redouble efforts on domestic priorities
- Who will win the battle to define Harper’s successor?
- StrategyCorp sponsors HIPPY’s Because Mothers Matter Awards