Political experts say Canadians don’t have the same tolerance for racism and bigotry as in the United States, but they also say Donald Trump has changed political campaigning rules. John Duffy, founder of public affairs and communications firm StrategyCorp, who was an adviser to former Liberal prime minister Paul Martin, said Mr. Trump’s election will encourage more politicians to tap into “national populism” as a means of winning votes.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team