Jean Lapierre, who died in a plane crash just over two weeks ago, walked as a peer with Canada’s political giants. In Quebec, his passing has been treated as a rite of passage in the life of La nation. In English Canada, public reaction has been largely confined to the political class’ reflections upon his remarkable personality.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team