Moderated by Paul Wells from Maclean’s Magazine and co-sponsored by Concordia’s Workshops on Social Science Research (WSSR) and the Department of Political Science, this post-election panel will draw on the expertise of a variety of prominent pundits and seasoned specialists of Canadian politics.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team