Regional offices for Cabinet ministers’ have been around since 1985 when PM Brian Mulroney led them to be created to support regional ministers. With 16 of these offices now established, they’re coming under scrutiny from opposition parties. StrategyCorp’s Dan Mader offers comment on the job Regional Ministers do, and the function of the offices that are maintained across Canada.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team