With a blackout lifted Wednesday, voters can expect a barrage of broadcast advertising by the Big Three parties in the Ontario election. Free Press reporter Jonathan Sher reviewed the first TV salvos with four veteran political observers including StrategyCorp’s John Duffy.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team