JOHN DUFFY, The Globe and Mail: To make sense of the political signals emitting from this weekend’s Liberal leadership convention – and to see what lies ahead in the currently jumbled political situation – it’s helpful to keep an eye on the principal bouncing ball: change.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team