J.C. BOURQUE, The Globe and Mail: Governments across the world are faced with a terrible tradeoff between austerity and public services. Stimulus programs have run their course but tepid growth has outlasted the ability of sovereign and sub-sovereign balance sheets to continue deficit spending. This is particularly true in the case of Ontario, with its substantial deficit and slow growth numbers. Moreover, even with a return to growth, Ontario faces a significant structural deficit.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team