J.C. BOURQUE, The Globe and Mail – In the upcoming provincial budget, Finance Minister Dwight Duncan will apparently delay billion of dollars in infrastructure spending. He contends this will save “hundreds of millions of dollars of interest cost.” This makes little sense from either a public policy or business perspective. If this kind of thinking guides the logic of the approaching budget, it will be a document that will continue the pattern of deferring short term pain at the expense of our future.
- Federal Budget looks to prepare Canada for Trump-driven uncertainty
- Veteran Ottawa Public Affairs Professional Sean Webster joins StrategyCorp
- Vice President – Public Affairs
- StrategyCorp boundary review results in Tecumseh ward changes
- Former Stratford CAO Ron Shaw Joins StrategyCorp’s Municipal Team